Your basket is currently empty!
Warranties & Policies
Duke warrants to the original purchaser that it will make any repairs or replacements necessary to correct defects in material or workmanship, at no charge, for the product for a period of one (1) year from the date of original retail sale.
The warranty is dependent on the product being properly maintained, and warranty repairs only performed by Duke.
- This Limited Warranty is non-transferable, and it does not cover damage or defects to the product caused by (a) improper maintenance; (b) alteration or modification; (c) unauthorised repair; (d) accident; (e) abuse or misuse; (f) neglect or negligence; and/or (g) normal wear and tear.
- Duke Defence does not authorise any person or representative to assume or grant any other warranty obligation with the sale of this product.
- This is the only express warranty given with the purchase of this product; any and all other express warranties are disclaimed. The implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are limited to the applicable limited warranty period set forth herein. No warranties, whether express or implied, shall apply after expiration of such period.
- The sole and exclusive liability of Duke under this Limited Warranty shall be for the repair or replacement of any part or assembly determined to be defective in material or workmanship. Duke shall not be liable for, and you expressly disclaim, any direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages (collectively, “Damages”) arising out of the sale or use of, or your inability to use, the product. No payment or other compensation will be made for damages, including injury to a person, property or loss of revenue which might be paid, incurred or sustained by reason of the failure of any part or assembly of the product.
- Some states and nations do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights that may vary from state to state or nation to nation.
Warranty & Non-Warranty Repairs
When sending the product to Duke for warranty or non-warranty repair:
- If you have aftermarket parts on your product, please test the product with original stock parts before returning it for service or repair.
- Always unload and remove the air supply from the product. Do not ship the air supply tank if it is not completely empty.
- Ship the product to the Duke address identified above.
- Provide the date of purchase for the product, and proof of purchase for warranty repairs.
- Briefly describe the repair requested.
- Include your name, return address and a telephone number where you can be reached during normal business hours, if possible.
- You must pre-pay postage and delivery charges where applicable.
Duke makes every effort to complete its repair work within two weeks of receipt.
Duke Systems provides easy, reliable, speedy service for all products under the Duke warranty.
- Your first point of contact for warranty support is to contact the dealer or distributor from whom you purchased the product. Remember to retain your trade invoice or receipt for warranty purposes.
- For repairs of products out of the warranty period, please contact Duke using the contact information below.
- Duke is dedicated to quality products and outstanding service. In the unlikely event of a problem with Duke Products, our customer service personnel are available to assist you.
For customer service and/or other information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org